- Lives Transformed
- Lives Transformed
Enjoy one of the most exciting places to invest a summer — side by side.
It’s a time of incredible growth as together we experience the power of Christ firsthand. It’s also a time of countless changed lives as campers of all ages and backgrounds are introduced to the love of Christ…many for the very first time. Exciting programs, endless activities, powerful music, cabin discussion, and wild adventure…all combined with the love of Christ in action. Imagine serving side-by-side on a dynamic team united in vision and committed to Christ and to each other. Imagine a week that will make an eternal difference in young lives…and your own.
We are a Team Ministry
Our staff is a team and every person is essential to our mission of loving kids to Christ. Regardless of position, the focus is the same. Everything we do is directed at the heart of our ministry…our campers.
Every person and position on our team is vital… and there is a place for you!
Apply for Summer Staff Online
(You can also download the seasonal staff application or call 518.494.7170 and have one mailed to to you via U.S. Postal Service.)
Staff Benefits & Privileges
- You will be a direct part of changed lives, helping to lead young people to Christ.
- You’ll receive rich rewards... while learning to rely on God’s strength.
- You’ll be stretched spiritually and grow in an awesome Christian environment.
Solid Training & Support
- Staff training… professional training in job and life skills.
- Learn new skills and obtain dynamic ministry experience.
- Opportunity to work alongside and learn from experienced camp professionals.
- Leadership staff who are watching out for your personal welfare and helping you develop solid relational ministry skills.
Time to Refresh
- Scheduled daily time off
- 24 hours off per week
- Staff worship
- Opportunities for worship at your home church.
- Valuable friendships that often last a lifetime!
- Annual Summer Staff Reunion
- Special staff events between programs.
Am I right for the job?
Skye Farm desires people who…
- Are actively growing in their Christian Faith.
- Are actively involved in a church community.
- Have a servant’s heart and are willing to work hard.
- Are strong witnesses for Christ and examples of consistent Christian living.
- Have a sincere love for children and youth.
- Have a desire and ability to share and model the love of Christ.
- Are team players because teamwork is at the heart of what we do!
Other Staff Extras
- Free Staff Shirt!
- Staff discount in the gift shop.
- Use of site and equipment for recreation.
- Room and board and laundry facilities provided.